Re: wisdom from freelancers

Subject: Re: wisdom from freelancers
From: "CL T" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Katherine Noftz Nagel (Kat)" <lists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:19:29 -0600

Permanent was their classification.

I agree with you completely. Nothing is permanent in the workforce a fact of
life I came to grips with in the Dot Com explosion. I know I am replaceable,
could be outsourced in a heartbeat (even though that's not an ideal solution
for them) or this company could go bye-bye.

MUCH different than the mindset of 25 - 30 years ago.

-Collin Turner
Tech Writer, Screencaster, Writer
www.collinturner.com

http://www.doctohelp.com