Re: What Program Do You Use for Software Documentation?

Subject: Re: What Program Do You Use for Software Documentation?
From: "CL T" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Paul Pehrson" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:15:32 -0600

At the time I was using the version of Flare out about a year ago.

Code samples documenting WSDL and JBI components, written in XML would force
some great trickery on my part to display properly. I usually had to go into
the Flare code and hack away. Other API docs and XML related documentation
had similar problems.

-Collin Turner
Tech Writer, Screencaster, Writer
www.collinturner.com