Re: Security (Spam) concern?

Subject: Re: Security (Spam) concern?
From: "CL T" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:37:01 -0600

Unfortunately? It's entirely in Korean...(with one or two words in english).
I'm with you, however, the last message I sent got a response from the same
address. So either it's an auto responder from someone on the list or I've
gotten in someone's address book. Either way, the core issue remains.

I'll also send a message to admin.

A reason I posted this in the clear is because I'm curious if anyone else
has tried a search to verify my findings. Is this list exposing email
addresses? Mine is only exposed in the header, not in the body of the email.

I suppose I could take a few addresses at random and just take a look. But
it's always best to take a case of several users doing their own footwork
when exposing a security concern.

I apologize for the OT status of the message.

-Collin Turner
Tech Writer, Screencaster, Writer
www.collinturner.com

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/