Re: Booklets or anything saddle-stitched

Subject: Re: Booklets or anything saddle-stitched
From: "Gina Jones" <gina -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:41:51 -0400

I think 8.5 X 5.5 is your best option. However, I would recommend that they
upgrade the printer on the factory floor to a more high-end that handles
stapling, including saddle-stitching. Then, the guy on the floor would only
need to grab the print-outs and fold.

The high-end printer can be leased and you could switch to black and white
from color to off-set the cost. Of course, the "pretty" cover would need to
be simple and gray-scale....

Thanks,

Gina Jones
Technical Communications Consultant