RE: A new level of spam?

Subject: RE: A new level of spam?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:19:45 -0400

I have a modest proposal. Online eugenics.
What we need is an internet death-ray.
We co-opt some programmers from their day-jobs working for the Russian
mafia (that part might be more expensive than developing the death
ray...), to create some spam (Fine Replica Watches,
body-part-enlargement, etc., and let it loose.

The death-ray will be triggered whenever anybody responds to our spam.
Unlike the usual spammers, we aren't dismayed that our "market" will
continually shrink, the more response we get. In fact, that's our goal.

Now, I'll need a quick market survey to see how much support this
generates... perhaps a mass-mailing... (*)

- Kevin
(* Oh, wait! I was kinda kidding about that last comment, but what if
we actually _could_ get them to contribute money to their own demise?
Ooooo!)