RE: Eliminating file name from combined PDF

Subject: RE: Eliminating file name from combined PDF
From: "Joyce Fetterman" <Joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "Victoria Wroblewski" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- eagletest -dot- com>, "Laura Lemay" <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>, "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:56:20 -0400

Victoria Wroblewski wrote:
<<I was having similar issues with creating PDFs from HTML pages, and
going to Create PDF > From Web Page does also seem to give you access to
the magic "HTML to PDF" options and settings you can't get to from the
other ways you start the PDF creation process. If you get everything
set up the way you want it there, it will also apply to the other ways
you convert HTML to PDF (for me, at least!).>>

I actually had tried that. However, after you change the settings, you
MUST create a PDF from a Web page in order to save the settings. (There
is no Save option, just Create or Cancel.) I didn't realize that
earlier; I just saw that the settings weren't being saved.

Now that I've edited the settings and created a PDF from a Web page
(even though I didn't need it), now the settings appear to remain set.

Thanks for the assistance!
Joyce

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/