RE: Eliminating file name from combined PDF

Subject: RE: Eliminating file name from combined PDF
From: "Victoria Wroblewski" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- eagletest -dot- com>
To: "Joyce Fetterman" <Joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>, "Laura Lemay" <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>, "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:52:34 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce Fetterman
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:44 PM
To: Laura Lemay; Dan Goldstein
Cc: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

>Laura, I'm not using the Create from Web Page option, though I did see
>the setting you mention. I need to Create from Multiple Pages and there
>isn't a similar setting for that. At least, I didn't see one.

I was having similar issues with creating PDFs from HTML pages, and
going to Create PDF > From Web Page does also seem to give you access to
the magic "HTML to PDF" options and settings you can't get to from the
other ways you start the PDF creation process. If you get everything
set up the way you want it there, it will also apply to the other ways
you convert HTML to PDF (for me, at least!).

Hurrah! No more sending single HTML files for review and hearing "But
that header information and the stuff at the bottom needs to get taken
off this page..." every time.

- V

**This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.**

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/