RE: Hidden text and templates

Subject: RE: Hidden text and templates
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:51:32 -0400

I know that conditional formatting cannot be done for tables in WebWorks
Publisher 2003... So I do not know if this would work manually what you
are doing...

However, you could have TWO tables that are conditional and try an IF
Print X, then show Table x and hide Table y

I only know this in theory though - I can't tell you how to create the
exact condition, and again, I don't know if it will work for Tables,
though I do know it will work for text.

Sorry can't help more...

Deborah