RE: Word not behaving

Subject: RE: Word not behaving
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Al Geist'" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "'Lauren'" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>, "'Hemstreet, Deborah'" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>, "'Holly Steele'" <hsteele1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:38:13 -0400

John Garrison emailed me that you should save it if you want to save the
customizations you made to it (it being the normal.dot file). SO...I figured
that I should probably go back to read the original e-mail before spouting
off helpful advice.

If you've customized the normal.dot file, you probably should save it
somewhere, but this should be a lesson to you never, ever customize the
normal.dot file. Save it under a different name 'cause if there is a teeny
chance that the normal.dot file will get corrupted and mess up your day, it
will.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
Website: www.geistassociates.com
See Also:
Fine Art Photography
Website: www.geistimages.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)