Re: Commute/Flex work options a Deal breaker?

Subject: Re: Commute/Flex work options a Deal breaker?
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:03:59 -0700

This article appeared in the New York Times a few months ago. I have talked
to several friends who work for IBM and say that it's working fantastically
for them. Their happiness is up and their productivity is way up.

http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/08/31/nyregion/31vacation.html?n=Top/News/Business/Companies/International%20Business%20Machines%20Corporation

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Chiles