Re: Page break as local formatting permitted?

Subject: Re: Page break as local formatting permitted?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:05:25 -0700

It would be if you had one. Since you don't, you'll just be
transferring the power struggle from one single formatting
disagreement to the creation of an entire style guide. Two
or more writers duking out their disagreements when
nobody is clearly established as being in charge is likely
to produce a lot of sound and fury, but not likely to produce
a style guide.

Gene Kim-Eng