RE: Yo-ho! A jolly new Olde English axiom-axing.

Subject: RE: Yo-ho! A jolly new Olde English axiom-axing.
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: "'Techwr-L List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:47:39 -0700

I think that out of courtesy to everyone, we should realize that messages in
this thread are being sent to individuals and not to the list. Can we just
kill the thread since seeming professionals cannot figure out how to end the
cc's and post to the list?

This thread was likely unintentionally sent to a group of people, but when
the first message went out and it was apparent that it went to individuals,
then every person posting to the thread should have corrected the cc list
and send messages to specific recipients and not to "all." I created an
email rule to filter this message to my list folder, but I should not have
had to do that.

Only the first mistake is forgivable, the continued posts to "all" are rude.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList