Re: Fun with Word

Subject: Re: Fun with Word
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 22:54:42 +0530

Hi, Kenpo,

I apologize for starting off what sounded like a personal attack. It was not
meant to be one, but there's no denying how it turned out in the end.

If it's any consolation, I can never get cheesecake right, my money
management sucks, and I end up rubbing nice folks the wrong way. And I can't
pin any of that on software.

Peace,
Edwin