RE: Frame or laTex

Subject: RE: Frame or laTex
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:12:06 -0400

Poke around the site www.openoffice.org - they've got all kinds of howto
stuff in their wiki. Also join the OOo [uers] mailing list:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
or
" To subscribe, e-mail: users-subscribe -at- openoffice -dot- org"

Solveig Houghland (who wrote the book on StarOffice) is a fount of
information and techniques, and is a frequent list participant.

Office
> >> 8. They advertise it as comparable to Microsoft office - but I
find
> > it
> >> has more features, and some of the functionality of frame. It's
also
> >> CHEAP!
> >>
> >> http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/index.jsp
> >>

> >> Ev

> > The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
> > may be privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected
> > from disclosure. If you have received this communication in
> > error, please notify us immediately by replying to this
> > message and deleting it from your computer without copying
> > or disclosing it.

or disclosing it.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList