Re: paying for docs

Subject: Re: paying for docs
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:09:11 -0400

when I worked at Big Telecom, at first, I believe we did charge for manuals
(they had a part number and were stocked at the warehouse with all the
equipment) if they were not part of an equipment purchase.

I have also seen CD-ROMs with *all* the company's documentation for sale on
eBay (by people who were not part of Big Telecom). Of course, I notified our
legal department (and eBay), but I don't know if anything came of that.

-Wendy