RE: Business case for dual monitors

Subject: RE: Business case for dual monitors
From: "Liu, Peter" <PLiu -at- geico -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 19:01:41 -0400

I love dual monitors and it's especially useful for most Adobe products
that tool palettes can be dragged to a second monitor and you can view
the stage on the main monitor.

I use a second monitor with my notebook. One thing I don't like is the
system forgets about my display settings that I have to set it up each
time I hook it up. I just got a second monitor at work to use with this
laptop. Now with another setup, the system probably will be confused
even more.

Given the choice of one 22" monitor and two 19" monitors, which one
would you choose? How about these 26" monitors? It's $650 and it can
also function as a TV. I'd buy one if the price goes down to $450.

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList