RE: STC is broken

Subject: RE: STC is broken
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:50:28 -0400

Oh. It's a blog. I had thought there were professional blogs and
personal blogs, and that one reflected a serious communication about an
industry, profession, etc., and the other was about naked beerfests in
the Caribbean (Majorca for those Eurocentrists amongst us)?

In particular, I thought this blog was a professional blog, not a
personal one. So, should opinion on a professional blog be unsupported
and vague? Or, should we question the reasons for statements and ask for
evidence and supporting argument?

Perhaps another reason the STC should keep with grassroots organizations
and not rely on Web-based communities and communication is because
Web-based communities and communication are not taken seriously by some,
and will always be extensions of a fraternity theme?

Cheers.