Re: Tool to clean up MS Word (2003)

Subject: Re: Tool to clean up MS Word (2003)
From: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:56:48 -0600

Another method I've used (but it's not for the faint of heart) is to
save the doc as RTF then use a program like DocFrac to convert it to
HTML and clean out the junk.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/docfrac/

Convert the results back into RTF and apply them to a clean
style/format of your choice. That should strip most of the
undesirables for you.

-Collin
The unofficial words
...and blog...