Re: Writers job description/definition

Subject: Re: Writers job description/definition
From: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: SB <sylvia -dot- braunstein -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Caroline Tabach" <caroline -dot- tabach -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:14:02 -0500

Basically, SB, you need to RUN AWAY, RUN FAR AWAY from this hell-hole.

You have the wrong person under your supervision -- of which you
really have none; you get no backing from management; you get no
cooperation from the "freelancer"; the work load is piling up higher
and higher; etc.

Having been in that sitution myself and refusing to cave in, all it
did to me was give me high blood pressure and SUPER stress -- neither
of which are acceptable and usually stay with you in one form or
another from there on out.

So RUN AWAY, GET THE HECK OUT!

-- Ken in Atlanta