Re: Need printer suggestions

Subject: Re: Need printer suggestions
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:16:06 -0500

Inkjet cartridges can be quite expensive, but I have found a great place
online to order compatible cartridges - www.atlanticinkjet.com. I have no
affiliation with them, only as a satisfied customer. I have purchased ink
for many epson models, and a couple of hp models, and the quality is as good
as eom cartridges, at a fraction of the price.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

Suzette Leeming
Stouffville, Ontario

--
"What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others." - Diogenes

Need affordable web hosting? I recommend 1 & 1 - that's where I'm hosted!
http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=6815038

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList