Problems with Excel

Subject: Problems with Excel
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <tcp -at- techcommpros -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:01:30 -0500

This question is cross posted.

I used to be able to click an Excel spreadsheet and Excel would load then
open the spreadsheet. As of yesterday, I click an Excel spreadsheet and
Excel loads, but the spreadsheet does not. I have reloaded (repaired) Office
without any luck. I tried the Microsoft Knowledge Base and a Google search
but didn't come up with anything remotely close to my problem. Has anyone
experienced this and what was the solution?

BTW.I am using XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro.

Thanks in advance.

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design and Award Winning
Videos
Voice/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com> al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
office and beautiful note cards for all occasions.)

" ... I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a
pilgrim without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold
every day." (Anon)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList