RE: Certificates from school or from professional training?

Subject: RE: Certificates from school or from professional training?
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "'r k'" <rkwongwebring -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:12:32 -0700

RK wrote:
>>I'm thinking of taking some courses in technical writing, because while I
have a lot of confidence in my ability to perform and/or learn technical
writing on the job, I don't have specific training or past job descriptions
that I can point to in my resume. I have a science/tech background and my
jobs have included--but not focused on--writing for a technical audience,
and it seems employers are looking for something "official."

Here we go, again! This topic come up it seems monthly. Please, please,
please, research the archives for answers in minute detail.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList