Website Reviewing Tools

Subject: Website Reviewing Tools
From: ActionA -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:07:20 EDT

Hi all,

My company is looking for a tool to collect review comments for a web site.
We need to have our reviewers make comments about the functionality of the
web site, as well as about the editorial content. Are there any other tools out
there besides Acrobat? We're concerned that if we merely provide pdf files of
the web content, then the reviewer would not be able to perform the
functionality portion of the review.

Thanks,
Nancy Adams

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList