Opinion Anyone

Subject: Opinion Anyone
From: "Aashita Shekhar" <ash -dot- lovely -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:57:18 -0400

I am one of the members of technical writer's group. I am planning to
move to Canada soon. However, before plunging into a new job in
Canada, I wanted to have a better understanding of the work culture
there. I am a technical writer....and had been in writing business for
the past 5 years. I have sound educational background with degree in
english, diploma in Mass Communications, and certification in
Technical Writing. Currently, I am working as a technical writer in
USA. I would be
moving to Toronto, Canada soon. Can you please tell me what are the
salary trends in Canada, and how much TWs are paid with comparable
years of experience? Besides, how different is the USA's work culture
from Canada's?

I would appreciate if you could take some time out, and answer my
queries. It would help me take a right decision, and prepare myself
accordingly.

Note: Please contact me off list

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList