Re: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indents andheads are reasonable?

Subject: Re: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indents andheads are reasonable?
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Richard Lewis" <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:39:13 -0400

Vice versa. It's a pompous claim to make, that you're the only one in
the world doing it right. That you can't back anything you claim up
further solidifies your comments as ludicrous. If your aim is to talk
down about the entire technical writing community based on your own
unsupported closet analysis, please do us all a favor: leave us
blissfully in the dark as to the secret voodoo that goes into creating
quality docs and simply go away.

Sorry, but all previous comments you've made in your history on this
list (in any persona, not just the new 'Generic Richard') pale in
comparison to this claim. Tell me, do you insult every community, both
physical and virtual, as you do this one, or are we just some pet
target of yours?

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter