Re: Faster watermarker for PDFs -- and the compression suggestion

Subject: Re: Faster watermarker for PDFs -- and the compression suggestion
From: Seb <techwritersblock -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:53:21 -0400

Hi Jim,

Did you compare your results with Acrobat's compression feature? Depending
on the original settings used to save the PDF, it may have been fairly
compressed to begin with. After a while, the only option available is to
either compress or remove any images in the file, which may detract from
your document.

You can't squeeze blood from a rock.

--
Seb