Re: Editing PDFs

Subject: Re: Editing PDFs
From: "CapDev Communications" <capdev -dot- communications -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Sam Beard" <sbeard -at- oico -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:10:05 -0700

Hi Sam,

When I needed to get trained in Adobe FrameMaker very quickly, I found an
Adobe certified instructor on the Adobe website. If you enter your Zip code
and select the products that you want to learn, you should be able to find
someone. I would defer to the recommendations of others on this list before
anything.
http://partners.adobe.com/public/partnerfinder/tp/show_find.do

Pat

Patricia Egan