Re: Knowledge is manufactured?

Subject: Re: Knowledge is manufactured?
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:58:20 +0530

Yes, I guess that's why some of them are called cookbooks. The other analogy
is not parallel. We're taking the proteins beyond digestion and only
pre-processing in the other. Unless you're talking about making cheese. Yes,
Technical communicators make information cheese (or wine, or yeast...).

Edwin

Trivia: The banyan tree, found in India can only grow from a seed that has
passed through the digestive system of a crow/bird.