Re: Firefox vs IE - help

Subject: Re: Firefox vs IE - help
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>, "'Gordon McLean'" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>, "'Chris Borokowski'" <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:39:55 -0700

Maybe it's just because it's Friday afternoon and I'm
lazy, but if you're talking about someone's personal,
noncommercial website with a boxy arrangement of
simple text and images and maybe some links to
music that isn't going to be online for very long
anyway, I'd just put the bloody thing together using
MS Word tables, save it out as html and put it online.
It's not as if you're building the new e-commerce site
for Amazon.com or anything.

Gene Kim-Eng