RE: The coming predominance of user experienceandtechnicalcommunications

Subject: RE: The coming predominance of user experienceandtechnicalcommunications
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:34:10 -0400

$3.19 in downtown Albion, $2.81 at "The Rez" Seneca reservation ten miles down the road. I took a picture of their sign because my sister downstate didn't believe me; I'll post it if anybody wants me to.

Both of those are self-serve. Sometimes as low as $3.05 at the Quik-Fill on the way to Rochester (full serve). Quik-Fill and Rez gas comes from Canada and Pennsylvania. Last I've heard, neither of those sources is shooting at us (yet). I've heard that the Canadians are saying they're going to shoot their own politicians first for contracting with the US to sell 60% of their oil out from under them (literally). There will be plenty of powder and shot left for us if we try to go after the other 40%, I'm sure.

Very glad that my commute is only 8 miles, looking very seriously at an electric bicycle for next year when I'm all healed up from last April's surgery and my knee is recovered. Feeling very satisfied with myself that I located on a direct run along the towpath so I can get to work without any traffic worries. Or hills!

Dori Green
Peak Oil is Here, Yippee! We might be forced to cooperate with each other!

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList