RE: Don't "Just Do It!"

Subject: RE: Don't "Just Do It!"
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:35:41 -0400

Richard Lewis wrote:

Don't "Just Do It!"

If the job requires alot of analysis, it is important to postpone documentation until the approprate time. Postponing the hands-on-the-keyboard stuff is a key principle behind formal analysis techniques such as structured systems analysis and even the UML techniques.

And for his next magic act, Richard will cram this message down the throats and directly into the hearts of my management. Gods and goddesses know I've been trying to get it across to them for lo these many moons.

Pretty please?!

Dori Green

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList