Re: Working later than the boss

Subject: Re: Working later than the boss
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:54:13 -0700

This is a default feature of any employer/employee
relationship. If conditions change and your employees
can't or won't change with them, it may be time for
replacement employees. If your employer changes
the conditions of your employment to something
you're unable or unwilling to do, it may be time for
a replacement employer. Been there, done that.
Both of them.

Gene Kim-Eng