Re: What You Really Need To Know About The UML : was something else

Subject: Re: What You Really Need To Know About The UML : was something else
From: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Richard Lewis" <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:32:37 -0400

Well, UML is built into the Rational Tools (IBM owns this now) and the
Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology.

Because I used the tools, I only had to work within that framework for UML.
And you are write, the developers I worked with used the UML only as it was
needed in the Rational tools--and they discarded other parts.

Thanks for the insight.

PT

--
PT