Re: Simplified Technical English

Subject: Re: Simplified Technical English
From: <wongword -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "Eddie Hollon" <eddiehollon -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "Techwr-L List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:51:51 +1000

Just tonight on the way home I was ready an article about language in
companies and it mentioned that LogicaCMG, a UK based global IT services
company, has a strict codification of words. The gloabal ceo has just passed
an exam to test his ability to write and speak according to Cortex an
inhouse quality mgt system.

Might be worth finding out more from their website

Irene Wong

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList