Re: This too is technical communication

Subject: Re: This too is technical communication
From: Emily Berk <emily -at- armadillosoft -dot- com>
To: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 09:02:35 -0700

After that initial discussion, yes, the original document made a WHOLE lot more sense to me.

I still had questions, but they were restricted to ones like "Is this still the case?" or "We don't want to share this with external developers, right?"

-- Emily

At 10:11 AM 6/7/2007 -0500, Mike Starr wrote:
>Those are just the sorts of situations I've been talking about.
>
>What I would like to know is, after your discussion with the SME, did the original document make sense or was it still gobbledygook?
>
>Mike
>--
>Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
>Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer
>Graphic Designer - Desktop Publisher - MS Office Expert
>Phone: (262) 694-1028 - Tollfree: (877) 892-1028 - Fax:(262) 697-6334
>Email: mike -at- writestarr -dot- com - Web: http://www.writestarr.com

Emily Berk
http://www.armadillosoft.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList