Re: This too is technical communication

Subject: Re: This too is technical communication
From: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "Emily Berk" <emily -at- armadillosoft -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:11:28 -0500

Those are just the sorts of situations I've been talking about.

What I would like to know is, after your discussion with the SME, did the
original document make sense or was it still gobbledygook?

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer