RE: Work/ed for IBM?

Subject: RE: Work/ed for IBM?
From: "Jones, John B." <jj7018 -at- att -dot- com>
To: "Anuj Kapoor" <anuj -dot- anujkapoor -at- gmail -dot- com>,"wawelsmok" <wawelsmok -at- o2 -dot- pl>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:12:51 -0400

I worked for IBM as a contractor from 2000-2002.
One thing I remember was a LOT of meetings with a lot of people
attending.

John B Jones
Technical Writer
Reachview Technologies
AT&T Service Assurance
Atlanta, GA
john -dot- jones2 -at- bellsouth -dot- com
jj7018 -at- att -dot- com
jjones -at- reachview -dot- com
770-927-9131