Re: Framemaker to Word and back to Framemaker?

Subject: Re: Framemaker to Word and back to Framemaker?
From: "Kevin Amery" <kevindamery -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:11:30 -0400

On 5/29/07, Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> That's what I thought :-) and what that brought to mind about an
> organization that would do that....well, some things are better left unsaid,
> no?
>
> PT

Guess it depends on the job description of the person who's returning
the Word content to Frame. If part of the job is to ensure that the
review content adheres to the style guide, the results shouldn't be
too scary. (This person's job, OTOH, might be....)

--
Until next time...

Kevin Amery

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList