RE: Need recommendations for MS Word reference

Subject: RE: Need recommendations for MS Word reference
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Van Boening, Tammy" <tammy -dot- vanboening -at- Fiserv -dot- com>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:04:46 -0500

Excellent! Also, www.editorium.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+jim -dot- pinkham=voith -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
[mailto:techwr-l-bounces+jim -dot- pinkham=voith -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On
Behalf Of Van Boening, Tammy
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:44 PM
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com; stclwrsig-l -at- mailman -dot- stc -dot- org

And for quick access, these Word online sites, these sites have saved my
sanity many a time:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/index.html
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA101154421033.aspx
http://www.syntagma.demon.co.uk/WordArticles.htm