PDF page numbers

Subject: PDF page numbers
From: "Wilhelm, Joel" <jwilhelm -at- athenati -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:14:23 -0400

I have a document in which I use different page numbers for the front
matter (i, ii, iii, etc.) and the body pages (1,2, 3, etc.). I see the
potential for confusion in the PDF in that document page number 10 might
be PDF page number 18 since PDF is measuring the total number of pages.
Would it be better to use one continuous numbering sequence throughout
the doc so that page numbers match?

Thanks,

Joel

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList