RE: How well understood is sentence case?

Subject: RE: How well understood is sentence case?
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Cardimon, Craig'" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:56:17 -0700

Word uses "Title Case" to refer to capitalization of every word in a
selection, as in a title, although Word does not lowercase the "little"
words, like "to," "the," and "and." Word uses "Sentence Case" to refer to
capilization of only the first word in every sentence.

I've been familiar with both terms for many years and I don't even remember
if I heard the terms, or what terms I used, before Word starting using them.
Both of the terms and their definitions seem very common now, though.

Lauren