Grrr -- adobe acrobat commenting

Subject: Grrr -- adobe acrobat commenting
From: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:17:45 -0400

Wow - I downloaded the trial of Acrobat Professional and am way
disappointed with the commenting features (of which there are endless
varieties). The biggest problem is that there is no "quick" method of
commenting text. You have to go through menus-- not even a keyboard
shortcut.

I just wanted something simple that would tag selected text with a
remark as I was reading. Am I missing convenience somewhere or should
I simply OCR and convert to Word?

--
Rob Hudson
Business Writing Instructor