Re: Business Requirements

Subject: Re: Business Requirements
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:03:57 -0700

Wouldn't the business level requirement just say something
like "satisfy element receiving, storing, tracking and data
sharing requirements for the following facilities:..." followed
by a list of the stakeholding agencies? The rest of what you
describe seems to me more functional requirement than
business.

Gene Kim-Eng