RE: TECHWR-L Happy to be a Tech Writer?

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L Happy to be a Tech Writer?
From: "Cynthia Tucker" <cynthiatucker -at- cartegraph -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:45:47 -0500

I'm thrilled with my job - I write documentation and acceptance tests,
and validate solutions and, like Jessica, I am the 'go to' person for
big picture input and advice.
-------------
"Jessica Weissman" Wrote <snip>
What could be better? ....except there aren't enough salad-eaters for
company at lunch. The guys always want
to go out to calorie-bomb places that don't even know how to spell
"salad" let alone have such a thing on their menus. They also insist on
talking about something called "World of Warcraft" a lot.

Ok Jessica - I'll join you for evil-deli-chicken-salad any day and we
can discuss KidLit, dishes and Local News.

Cynthia

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList