Re: Getting Black Balled by a Doc Manager & Filing for Unemployment -Need Advice

Subject: Re: Getting Black Balled by a Doc Manager & Filing for Unemployment -Need Advice
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Kevin McLauchlan" <kmclauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:30:04 -0700

What you're missing is probably the part of the voting process
in which even a single black ball would exclude the person
being voted upon regardless of how many white ones there
were. IOW, one negative vote means you're out of the club
(or in this case, the company); no other organization needs
to be involved outside of the one where the voting is being held.
It's the other applications of this term that are the "sideways"
ones.

Gene Kim-Eng