RE: What are the latest tools

Subject: RE: What are the latest tools
From: "Ole Andersen" <ora -at- dita-exchange -dot- com>
To: "Ronald Schwarz" <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:01:02 +0200

Ronald, the scenario you are describing is a "typical" scenario where
management wants to present the information in whatever format the
internal organization, partners, customers etc. are asking for. And you
have to come up with a solution that allows you to maintain the
information to support this scenario.

This is what most/some
end-to-end-single-source-publishing-and-collaboration-solutions can do.
One of them is the solution I'm representing - DITA Exchange. Step by
step it can do what you are asking - and I can show it to you in a
one-hour presentation. (If that's of interest please contact me
off-list)

And BTW if you want to use FrameMaker, Epic, XMetal or another advanced
XML-editor you can of course do that in collaboration with most of these
systems.

Thanks, Ole