Re: Rant... please let me help you fix the user interface

Subject: Re: Rant... please let me help you fix the user interface
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:07:32 -0700

In that case, the real question is whether the company's
management has any intention of expanding the existing
user base for this product, or if there is some reason
why they don't (for examples, the underlying tech has
already been extracted for use in a successor product
that is being developed by the parent company and this
one is just being kep alive until its replacement comes
out). Does anybody else besides you see the "need to
start selling this product into a different marketplace?"

Gene Kim-Eng