RE: Rant... please let me help you fix the user interface

Subject: RE: Rant... please let me help you fix the user interface
From: Grant Robertson <grantsr -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:33:54 -0500

Perhaps it would help to do some research first and determine how
many of the existing users would be confused by the new user
interface. If you have a small user base it wouldn't cost too much to
send them all a survey. Or you could create a web based survey using
one of the many survey sites available. You could also do some
research to see how many more customers you could get with the new
interface. Remember your Tech Writing 101 class: If you want to
convince someone to do something, sometimes you have to write a
convincing, well-researched proposal.