RE: Pet Peeves

Subject: RE: Pet Peeves
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:55:46 -0000

"rule of thumb"?

I'm genuinely curious as to why this is either sexist or racist. Yes I
wouldn't use it in documentation but... No someone smarter than me will need
to point out why that statement is 'bad'.

(I'm presuming dog and pony show is insulting rather than sexist or racist?
But I'm not THAT sure why..)

Yours in curiosity,

Gordon