Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 26

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 16, Issue 26
From: Maryum Farhan <maryum -dot- farhan -at- its -dot- ws>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:21:34 +0500

Dear All,
Can someone help me with RoboHelp. Here is my question:
Suppose you are converting a word document to a webhelp thru import. Word doc contains a bullet style with step numbering. it looks something like this:

To view the text block data from its corresponding table:
67 Ensure required parameters have been entered in the ARMACAD-Account Adjustment
routine.
68 Click in the ARMACAD-Account Adjustment routine.

Now we want a different display format for the same bullet in our Webhelp. So what I am doing right now is quite a lengthy procedure. I first select and delete the numbering on each bullet(which came from word doc), then select the new bullet style in Robohelp. With user guides ranging from a few hundered pages it takes me days on end to finish this tedious task. Can anyone please help me find a shortcut?

Best Regards
Maryum Farhan